Job Summary/Company: A leading Aviation supplier in Herndon is seeking a Quality Inspector for an indefinite contract. If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity with compliance and quality assurance this position is for you. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Perform Audits in order to verify continuing supplier conformance to requirements as well perform initial assessments of new suppliers
- Communicate with suppliers and internal and external shareholders to resolve issues of quality and non-conformance.
- Work with Customer Service on customer claims to ensure correct handling and ultimate closure of the claim
- Oversee the disposition of non-conforming material
- Prefer 1-3 years of Quality Inspection/Assurance Experience
- Prefer 2-4 years of prior Aviation Experience
- Must have strong working knowledge of AS9100/AS9120
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.