Executive Operations Specialist
Senior Service America, Inc. is recruiting for an Executive Operations Specialist position within the Senior Environmental Employment (SEE) Program that provides support to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) in Washington, DC.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Technical Executive Level Operations and Program Support
- Assists and supports program Division Director in managing front office and divisional operations
- Manages coordination of Director's calendars in Outlook; strong MS Word processing and formatting
- Creates Excel spreadsheets gathering and assessing data for operational projects as assigned
- Maintains Director's electronic filing, archiving and disposition of pertinent program documents and records
- Coordinates all shipping/receiving and priority mail (Fedex/UPS) operations
- Organizes and manages coordination of divisional supply function liaising with vendors; managing receipt and distribution of goods
- Schedules and provides technical assistance as needed for room equipment resources; attends meetings as required.
- Demonstrates expert navigation of multiple agency systems related to domestic and international travel, procurement and scheduling
- Performs data gathering, data entry; ensures data integrity; evaluates system and/or report data as applicable for review
- Creates and manipulates pdfs
Provides High Level of Customer Service
- Responds to Director and Middle Management program support requirements advising and providing guidance based on divisional and agency policy
- Coordinates with and provides guidance to Director's external visitors as necessary ensuring professional and customer focused experiences
- Exercises team coordination, engagement and support as required
- Other special program specific projects and duties as assigned; ability to self‐direct is a plus
- Assists in management of staff on‐boarding and off‐boarding; employee move coordination efforts and other operational functions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Successful candidates must meet the age criteria of being 55 years of age or older and eligible to work in the United States; able to pass a Federal Background check; HS/GED, Associates Degree or certification desirable; 10 years of experience in an office operations environment; must have the ability to use Windows Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint).
HOURS & COMPESATION
Full-time position working 40 hours per week plus benefits including paid health insurance and generous vacation/sick/holiday leave.