Seasonal Summer Digital Experience
The Seasonal Summer Digital Experience Specialist maintains a complex
technology environment and ensures all technology elements are operating effectively so
that teachers and staff can remain focused on student learning. This position provides
exceptional client experiences, maximizes technology uptime, and serves as a technology
advocate for their assigned school or administration building. This position is a temporary
position during summer.
fulfill the requirements of the position, including but not limited to Consulting with staff to
maintain all technology elements within the assigned location.
* Collaborates with school or departmental staff for technology purchases and the
effective allocation of technology resources.
* Communicates with staff regarding system changes, ongoing issues, and upcoming
* Serves as assigned owner of all incidents reported by staff, and ensures resolution in
a timely and effective manner.
* Deploys, installs, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains all technology equipment and
peripherals within the assigned location.
* Maintains accurate inventory of technology equipment assigned to buildings and
* Performs systems administration work to include user account management and
installation of district approved software.
* Implements emerging technologies, monitors progress, and reports findings to
* Develops and maintains knowledge articles and related technical documentation for
students and staff.
* Performs related work as required.
* Associates degree or two years of equivalent experience in an Information
* Demonstrates ability to take initiative and to handle new duties with limited
direction; determines and set work priorities; maintains confidentiality; works
independently; responds calmly and efficiently when under pressure and/or frequent
interruptions; collaborates effectively with many different audiences.
* Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; Ability to
determine and set work priorities, maintain confidentiality, work independently, and
work effectively during periods of heavy workloads and tight deadlines.
* MCP or MCSA, ITILv3, HDI, A+, N+ certifications preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit or stand
for prolonged periods of time, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects or tools; and reach
with hands and arms. The employee is regularly required to see talk and hear. The
employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, climbing a
ladder, work in confined spaces (e.g. drop ceilings), and may be required to lift up to
approximately 50 pounds.