Company/Summary: Sparks Group has partnered with a consulting firm who provides
services in the areas of technical assistance, research & evaluation, information
& communications and management & technology. They are seeking a Recruiter to join their
Corporate team and support internal recruitment as well as surge proposal recruitment
efforts. This person should be
strategic, communicative and motivated by all things talent acquisition.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support recruiting efforts for proposals with all service lines.
- Work will include developing job postings, sourcing candidates / SMEs / consultants, cold contacting of potential candidates, conducting phone screens, negotiating rates and salaries, and coordinating interviews and hiring efforts.
- Extend job offers, present company overviews, and benefits.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure high visibility with potential candidates.
- Proactively build a talent pipeline and network of potential candidates for existing and upcoming needs and maintain contact with high-potential candidates in anticipation of future needs.
- Maintain communication with candidates through the proposal and hiring process.
- Manage candidate activity in applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Participate in meetings for proposal development and staffing.
- Must work independently to personally handle volume recruiting and achieve fast-turnaround results during the busiest season.
- Assist human resources with special projects as needed.
- BS/BA degree
- 4+ years of recruiting experience in the federal government contracting field, with substantial recruiting experience working with the Department of Health & Human Services, the Department of Education and other human services agencies.
- Demonstrated experience in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying candidates, networking, assessing candidates, and compliance with federal and state employment practices.
- Experience in SEO recruitment including analytics and strategy to leverage social media and online recruiting platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed, Twitter, etc).
- Experienced in searches for W2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp candidates.
- Experience partnering with business development and proposal operations to provide recruiting support for pre-award opportunities.
- Experience using web-based applicant tracking systems preferably Jobvite.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.