Events Logistics Coordinator
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Coordinate travel itineraries for high-profile speakers including celebrities, former politicians, journalists, business executives and subject matter experts while remaining attentive to budget.
- Schedule and mediate pre-event calls between speakers and clients.
- Issue invoices and collect payments in a timely manner and create comprehensive and readable financial reports.
- Liaise with speakers and clients to identify individual needs and ensure speaker and client satisfaction.
- Proactively mitigate possible challenges and troubleshoot any emerging problems on or before the event day.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of travel and lodging for speakers while remaining attentive to speaker’s specific requirements and constraints placed by clients.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Respond to inquiries and special requests, i.e. VIP receptions, book-signings, etc. and resolve unexpected challenges in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Occasional local travel to conferences where speakers deliver keynotes.
- Strong project management, customer service and relationship building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication, able to deliver clear, concise information tailored to specific and varied audiences.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented and organized, ensuring quality and consistent output.
- Ability to effectively solve problems, think creatively, make decisions and act, exercising independent judgment.
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude and work independently with little guidance in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Free Garage Parking
- Free Gym Access in Building
- Free Shuttle Bus to Metro
- Monthly Phone Stipend
- Cafe in Building
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $58,000.00 /year