An integrated building services company that specializes in HVAC, building automation, fire protection, water management services, and construction planning has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant.
- Assist in the development of proposals and quotations, clarify and supplement bids/quotes. Report the status of the evaluation to General Manager.
- Work closely with Operational Department (Technical, Sourcing, Logistics & Planning, Warehouse) to verify availability of parts and services for sales.
- Ensure customer orders are processed and fulfilled.
- Gather necessary documents for invoicing. Prepare reports.
- Post paid A/R and enter payables and postings.
- Stamp, route, and mail/invoices and related material.
- Create contract folders.
- Assist in the execution of sales/marketing strategy/approach to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Maintain and update client lists.
- Assist General Manager with additional projects as needed.
- BA/BS preferred
- 2-3 current years’ of administrative support experience in a service industry
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, or technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, and customers.
- Able to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor