Senior Staff Accountant
Senior Staff Accountant who will be responsible for full general ledger accounting functions for an assigned portfolio of commercial real estate properties.
- Responsible for day to day operations of assigned properties
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting packages for properties including: variance analysis, balance sheet, reserves and capital expenditure analysis
- Review analyze, and record adjustments and accruals to general ledger
- Coordinate with Partners on property related financing activity
- Assist with the preparation of annual budget and property forecasts
- Prepare or assist with the preparation of annual audit and tax return packages
- Prepare or assist with lender reporting requirements
- Work directly with property and asset management teams to ensure financial integrity of assigned properties
- Participate in due diligence and financial analysis for acquisitions and dispositions
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA or CPA candidate is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of accounting experience
- Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables, V-look ups, macros)
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Commercial real estate background is a plus, as well as experience working with MRI, Yardi and NEXUS.
- Be detail-oriented and possess critical thinking skills.
- Possess good organization, communication and follow-up skills.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor