The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting Chairman of by providing high-quality administrative assistance.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Chairman, including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is occasionally confidential, and arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas – including personal scheduling.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the Chairman's schedule is followed and respected.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows-up on issues and concerns addressed to the Chairman
- Prepares documents, presentations, and reports.
- Serves as a liaison to senior managements; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects pertaining to business and personal matters.
- Answers phone calls and directs calls to appropriate parties.
- Prepares responses to correspondence including phone calls and emails.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Advanced Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrates the highest level of customer service and response.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor