Marketing & Communications Specialist
A mid-size trade association specializing in life insurance is seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist. Responsibilities include:
- Writing marketing related materials: sales sheets, advertisements and product sheets.
- Create blogs and digital content for the organization.
- Create presentations on program tactics and results for senior management.
- Monitor social media channels and engage with the community.
- Integrate SEO best practices into the various communication channels.
- Creating competitive analysis reports.
- Working cross-functionally with team members to prepare marketing/ communication strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Communications with at least 5 years of Marketing Communications experience, knowledge of financial services
- Need technical experience using Content Management Systems (CMS) to publish content online; content marketing experience in utilizing vehicles such as blogs, social platforms, and email is critical
- Excellent verbal and written communication, editing and proofreading skills, along with knowledge of desktop publishing programs and website management
- Proficient with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Solid experience using Google Analytics and AdWords, WordPress or other website CMS experience, Salesforce, Google Drive, Basecamp, JIRA/Confluence or other collaboration tools
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor