Social Worker (Hyattsville, MD)
This is a contract position in Public Health. The person in this role will perform the following duties for all patients, regardless of the medical history, age, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender.
- Conduct bio-psychosocial assessments and social histories.
- Develop and implement treatment plans and discharge plans that support student self-determination.
- Provide direct therapeutic services such as individual, family or group therapy regarding specific issues.
- Provide crisis management.
- Advocate for student services.
- Provide case management services including, but not limited to, referrals to community resources, collaboration with other professionals.
- Provide training and workshops to teachers, school staff and parents.
- Contribute to a multidisciplinary treatment team.
Must possess an active license (LGSW, LCSW or LCSW-C) issued by the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners.
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm, days when school is in session
Location: Hyattsville, MD
Contract: ASAP – June 28, 2019
Pay Rate: $40.00 per hour
Please email your resume to email@example.com
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Marian Robinson
Senior Account Manager