Sr. HR Generalist
Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with a growing Information Technology and Services firm who is seeking a versatile Sr. HR Generalist for a contract-to-hire opportunity in Herndon, VA. Individuals with extensive HR experience in areas such as employment law compliance, benefits and salary administration, employee relations, HRIS management, and SCA/SCLS guidelines should apply now or call our Recruiters today at 703-620-6444 for more details!
- Implement company policies and programs in partnership with leadership team
- Serve as the subject matter expert on employee relations issues; fielding questions and providing advice to management on investigations, documentation, performance improvement plans, discipline, terminations, etc.
- Contributes to management of HR Team ISO processes and participates in audits
- Assist VP of HR in leading performance reviews and feedback process
- Manage day-to-day benefit administration including employee inquiries, new enrollments and termination of coverage
- Process and respond to Workman's Comp claims and unemployment claims, attending hearings when necessary
- Maintain employee records within HRIS
- Ensure EEO, ADA, FMLA, FLSA compliance, in addition to other employment laws
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- 7-10 yearsâ€™ solid HR Generalist experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the technical aspects of compensation, on-boarding, talent management, benefits, training and development, and employee relations required
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources or related field preferred
- Up-to-date knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulatory compliance requirements
- Experience using UltiPro is preferred
- Prior Government contracting experience required
- Experience working in an ISO or CMMI certified company a plus
- Proven ability to deliver engaging presentations in front of a group
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.