Via Fill Operator
Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with an industry-leading technology manufacturer that is seeking Via Fill Operators to join their team based in Northern Virginia. If you're looking to free up more of your time during the weekday while working in an exciting production facility, this position might just be the perfect fit! With a base pay rate well over Virginia's minimum wage, ample opportunity for overtime, and a unique, 4-day work schedule (8:00am-6:00pm, Thursday-Sunday), this role won't stay available for long, so apply online or call our Recruiters at 703-620-6444 to discuss the details today!
- Read and interpret instructions carefully and correctly
- Inspect work product for any abnormalities in the quality of the holes prior to processing through via-fill equipment
- Apply non-conductive paste onto equipment
- Complete all departmental documentation accurately including traveler
- Inspect, verify and approve sustainability of via fill/planarization process
- Operate Mass via fill equipment
- Operate Pola Massa and SV-100 planarization systems
- Must be able to stand throughout a 10-hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. is required
- Ability to read prints and drawings is necessary
- Must be able to work Thursday-Sunday from 8:00am-6:00pm
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.