Customer Experience Representative
Job Summary/Company: Our client, a well-known fast casual restaurant chain, is need of a customer engagement professional who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, under tight deadlines, in a constant effort to make the guest experience truly world-class. If interested, please apply online or call the DC office of Sparks Group at 202-463-5100.
- Managing the intake and processing of customer sentiments
- Providing strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills to customers
- Troubleshooting digital ordering issues
- Escalating urgent guests issues to internal teams as necessary
- High level of professionalism, diplomacy, and tact to interact with a diverse set of guests and diffuse difficult situation
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Collaborative and reliable work style
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Proficiency with Google platforms - include Gmail + Docs
- Experience with Zendesk, or a demonstrated ability to learn new software
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.