Housing Up Available Positions
Housing Up (HU) is one of the leading non-profit organizations in Washington DC providing the full spectrum of housing and supportive services to more than 600 homeless and at-risk families so that they can transform their own lives. Housing programs include permanent supportive, rapid rehousing, transitional, and affordable rental housing. Supportive services include case management, employment services, clinical services, housing counseling, resident services, life skills, and youth programming.
Housing Up has the following positions available
- Rapid Re-Housing Case Manager
- Rapid Re-Housing Case Manager Supervisor
- Manager of Volunteer Programs
- Director of Rapid Rehousing
- Vice President of Affordable Housing
Please visit www.housingup.org/getinvolved/careers to view full details of current job openings.