Recreation Assistant NF-03
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
Work experience or education directly related to the duties to be performed.
If you are using education as a substitute for experience, please provide a copy of your college transcripts with your application.
Highly Preferred: Demonstrated experience in using MS Office programs and moderate knowledge of RecTrac/SIMS database. In addition, incumbent must possess the ability to perform general office/clerical duties in support of facility operations; i.e. prepares, receives, reviews office files and complies data for higher headquarters reports.
**Note to Applicant: The experience must be clearly identified in your resume/application. Applicants who meet ALL the requirements for "Highly Preferred" in addition to meeting the minimum qualifications, will be considered Highly Preferred and may be referred to the selecting official first. All other applicants will be referred thereafter.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 pm on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/index.php/s/uIDfg0Mr6PWHHGS/download?path=/&files=NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow/Parent of Veteran (OAV)