Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
If selected, you must meet the following conditions:
- Undergo and pass a background investigation (Tier 2 investigation level).
- Have your identity and work status eligibility verified if you are not a GSA employee. We will use the Department of Homeland Security's e-Verify system for this. Any discrepancies must be resolved as a condition of continued employment.
- Complete a financial disclosure report to verify that no conflict, or an appearance of conflict, exists between your financial interest and this position.
- Receive authorization from OPM on any job offer you receive, Receive authorization from OPM on any job offer you receive, if you are or were (within the last 5 years) a political Schedule A, Schedule C or Non-Career SES employee in the Executive Branch.
- Serve a one year probationary period, if required.
For each job on your resume, provide:
- the exact dates you held each job (from month/year to month/year)
- number of hours per week you worked (if part time).
If you have volunteered your service through a National Service program (e.g., Peace corps, Americorps), we encourage you to include this experience on your resume.
For a brief video on How to Create a Federal Resume, click here.
The GS-15 salary range starts at $134,789 per year.
To qualify, you must have at least one year of specialized experience equivalent to the GS-14 level or higher in the Federal service. Specialized experience is experience analyzing and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of administrative or technical programs; conducting studies, analyzing findings and making recommendations on substantive programs; identifying or developing metrics to measure success of initiatives and using quantitative and qualitative data to determine if success has been met.
Bargaining Unit status: NA
Relocation-related expenses are not approved and will be your responsibility.
Additional vacancies may be filled from this announcement as needed; through other means; or not at all.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be scored on the questions you answer during the application process, which will measure your possession of the following competencies or knowledge, skills, and abilities. Your responses to these questions must be supported by your resume or your score may be lowered.
Mastery skill in a professional or administrative field related to the planning, management, and review of business operations and recommends to top management approval of innovations (systems, operating positions, management philosophies) impacting critical agency systems or programs, typically impacting a major industry or industries. Additional assessments may be used, and, if so, you will be provided with further instructions.
Expert knowledge in areas related to business model transformations, supplier relationship management, and customer centric program development.
Expert knowledge of a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods for the assessment and improvement or program effectiveness or the improvement of complex management processes and systems plus a thorough understanding of how programs are administered to order to select and apply appropriate program evaluation and measurement techniques in evaluating program accomplishments.
Mastery skill in a professional or administrative field related to generating/developing new concepts, new hypothesis, and theories to resolve critical problems impacting world-wide program operations.
Extensive experience in the ability to communicate, negotiate, research, performance improvement, program/project management.
Additional assessments may be used, and, if so, you will be provided with further instructions.
If you are eligible under GSA's Career Transition Assistance Plan (CTAP), you must receive a score of 85 or higher to receive priority.
To preview questions please click here. Read more Security clearance Other Drug test required No