GEOINT Product Quality Analyst, Junior
GEOINT Product Quality Analyst, Junior
With Cloud-based tools, faster GPUs, and the explosion of connected devices, geospatial data has more potential than ever. That data is powerful in the hands of a skilled analyst who can turn it into mission critical information. If that sounds like you, we have an opportunity for you to use your geospatial analysis skills to transform our industry.
As a Booz Allen geospatial analyst, you'll be working with a team of analysts to analyze and develop geospatial solutions and product specifications. You will research and verify image collection systems and define and develop processing and dissemination computer algorithms to make sure our clients have the timely information they need. You will use your expertise to develop requirements analysis, sub-system architectures, and integrate new image processing technology systems. You will also design, develop and analyzes systems and algorithms for the extraction of information from sensors. Apply technologies, including remote sensing, detection and estimation theories, morphological processing; speech processing, neural networks, and implementation of processing with advanced computer architectures.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
- Challenging projects - Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you'll get to solve some of the world's toughest problems
- Meaningful work - Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
- State-of-the-art technology - Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
- New skills - In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, Cybersecurity, and data science
- Room to grow - You'll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues
-Experience with providing direct support to geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) missions
-Experience with GEOINT product quality processes and technologies
-Experience with product quality techniques
-Experience with collection management, or mission management, or GEOINT operational environments
-Knowledge of DoD or intelligence community architectures and collection capabilities
-Ability to develop solutions and processes across multiple systems that ensure activities are accomplished in a manner to achieve mission objectives
-Ability to demonstrate ingenuity, resourcefulness, and application of highly advanced technologies, scientific principles, theories, and concepts
-Ability to leverage existing applications or methods and provide input into the development of new applications that improve products or methods
-HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
-Experience with supporting real-time missions and responding flexibly and dynamically to ad-hoc support requests
-Experience with the intelligence cycle preferred
-Knowledge of intelligence authorities and programs and the principles of intelligence oversight
-Knowledge of intelligence community and DoD missions and organizations and priority intelligence requirements
-Ability to be self-motivated and work independently and in a dynamic team environment
-Ability to adapt to changing situations
-Possession of excellent interpersonal skills, including interacting and engaging with all levels of customer and mission partners
-Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.