HR Assistant Temporary
Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with a growing Information Technology and Services firm who is seeking an engaging, detail-oriented HR Assistant to provide support on a temporary contract. If youâ€™re a motivated administrative or HR professional who is immediately available for an exciting contract opportunity in Chantilly, VA, don't miss out on this opportunity and apply today!
- Manage and process onboarding paperwork including background checks and I-9s
- Enter detailed, confidential information into databases
- Respond to unemployment claims
- Maintain employee files and ensure compliance
- Create Birthday/Anniversary announcements
- Complete background investigations/mortgage applications/employment verifications/OPM investigations
- Provide internet maintenance support and post ads on job boards
- Assist with new hire orientations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Tech savvy and highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong initiative and customer service skills
- Previous office experience required
- Prior HR experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.