Microsoft SQL DBA
Do you want to work with a company whose expertise is in key areas of cybersecurity? Become a Microsoft SQL DBA and help provide technologically advanced and innovative solutions designed to manage risk to their customers. If you have extensive SQL experience and want to work on topics from Cybersecurity Engineering to Vulnerability Assessments, then this is the job for you. Reach out to one of our recruiters and apply today!
- Design, plan and implement system isolation and network segmentation of enterprise servers
- Work with major applications and network defense systems
- Position requires a BS and 5 years of work experience
- Position requires a Secret clearance
- Position Security+ CE, CNNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP Certification
- Position requires experience with SQL Server Security and administration
- Position requires expertise with system security procedures and tools
- Position requires experience with automation tools like PowerShell
- Position requires knowledge of architecture and ability to migrate database to the cloud
- Position prefers Steelcloud ConfigOS experience
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.