Can you remain on schedule, hit milestones, write program plans, schedule, and determine deliverables? Are you looking for a position where you could be given any project at any point? We are looking for a Programs Manager who will work closely with data scientists and software engineers to deliver products based on customer requirements. If you are looking for a role that will allow you to be flexible and work with and without teams, then this is the job for you! Reach out to one of our recruiters and apply today!
- Serve as single POC for project activities and lead software development and analytic teams
- Document customer requirements based on business and mission goals
- Evaluate existing business architecture and identify gaps, solutions, and impacts to existing applications, workflow, and infrastructure
- Oversee all financial activities including managing project profitability and loss control, review timesheets, approve purchases, and confirm quality supply chain
- Direct all phases of programs from inception through completion
- Assist in other business development, capture, and program management activities
- Position requires at least 10 years of professional and prefers specific experience leading and managing software engineering and data science projects
- Position requires ability to develop and maintain a partnership mindset and excellent working relationships cross functionally in a small, but growing data driven organization
- Position requires ability to manage to expectations of senior customer personnel
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree in engineer, business, management, or a similar discipline
- Position requires US Citizenship at least an Interim Secret clearance
- Position prefers Agile Certified Scrum Master certification
- Position prefers Project Management Professional certification
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.