- Administer the support services for a project or program
- Works in tangent with project managers/directors to maintain project information
- Track and monitor weekly reporting
- Audit online learning programs
- Manage the day to day activities of projects
- Run different reporting and analyze them
- Work with strategic sourcing to negotiate partnerships
- Bachelor's degree required
- Self starter, great attitude
- 1-3 year's of relevant experience
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.