Member Relations Coordinator
SUMMARY: Performs various duties to support the Membership department such as customer service, data processing and maintenance, and general administrative support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute membership customer service duties within a timely fashion including, but not limited to, phone coverage, correspondence, membership research, fulfilling requests for AFA materials, and responding to general AFA inquiries.
- Serve as primary processor for membership batches and data updates. Responsible for filing completed membership batches and organizing batches to be processed.
- Provide support for membership acquisition and retention, including but not limited to processing of electronic applications and individual membership payment reconciliation.
- Maintain inventory of membership support items. Provide membership information and promotional materials to AFA members and chapters as necessary.
- Perform various routine membership tasks such as membership cards, refunds, data pulls, and other data entry such as Arnold Air Society and daily lockbox batches.
- Provide administrative support to the Member and Field Relations team as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of SalesForce Strongly preferred.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills for department collaboration and customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Proficient with MS Word
- Prefer proficiency with MS Excel
- Must have bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years prior experience in customer service.
- 1-3 years prior experience in non-profit Associations
Excellent benefits include healthcare, dental, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more! Please send cover letter with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.