Executive Assistant; 360 Live Media
360 LIVE MEDIA: EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
Reports to Chief Operating Officer
WHO ARE YOU?
The Master Organizer. You are someone who thrives on keeping order in a fast-paced environment. You are a whiz at multi-tasking and juggling several projects. You love puzzles and determining solutions that are not obvious. You understand how to get things done quickly and efficiently at the highest standards. Flow and synergy are your biggest motivators and you are always looking for ways to increase efficiency and productivity.
There isn’t a problem you cannot solve. You possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle. You lend a hand to any task a team member needs help with, and you make us all better by thinking ahead and anticipating the needs of our clients, the company and the team. You are someone who loves to take on responsibilities and is always eager to learn more, do more and achieve more.
You embody an “I’ve got your back” mentality and are the greatest partner-in-lime. You desire to put your own stamp on the role by identifying opportunities to help the leadership team become more efficient. You have a strong desire to exceed your own expectations and the team’s expectations. Ultimately, you will do what it takes to make 360 Live Media an even better place to work and ensure that we are a source of expertise, inspiration, and joy for our clients.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- minimum of 5+ years of administrative experience supporting VP, SVP or C-level executives, agency experience a plus
- excellent leadership and professional presence
- experience handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion
- extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business
- self-starter, forward-thinking person with strong leadership capabilities
- ability to thrive in a fluid work environment and confident in the face of changing priorities
- masterful planning, initiation and follow-through
- unparalleled organization, attention-to-detail and time-management skills
- top-notch document, spreadsheet, calendar and email skills, specifically using Microsoft Office
- excellent written and verbal communication
- enjoy juggling multiple tasks and projects
- an awesome, collaborative attitude that’s relatable to our team and clients
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The ideal candidate for the Executive Assistant role is an experienced and organized individual with high emotional intelligence who loves a challenge and enjoys a wide range of responsibilities. Beyond that, we are seeking someone who is looking to be a crucial component in helping the leadership team and the agency succeed, while gaining experience. The Executive Assistant supports essential company operations and directly supports agency leadership. In this role, you will optimize the team’s daily rhythm and productivity using organizational skills. You’ll work with our leadership to develop new systems and processes to deliver the most awesome team and client experience possible. You’ll support the team with internal office, as well as client, responsibilities. Here’s a more in-depth look at the responsibilities of this role:
- Leadership and Team Support:
- managing the leadership team’s calendars, scheduling onsite and offsite meetings, and handling all related logistics, including but not limited to: reserving hotel accommodations, coordinating meeting room set-up, preparing for video conferences, conference calls, and ordering catering and assisting in preparation of meeting materials
- preparing meeting materials including assisting with presentation, handouts and other related materials as well as printing, binding and collating of materials, and creating binders
- processing expense reports for leadership and serve as general point of contact for reports submitted
- support the functions with budget management, monthly budget tracking (including PO's, invoices and accruals) and updating and interfacing with accounting as needed
- handling conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense
- supporting the leadership team with any other errands, lunches, and/or requests
- completing research for new business prospects, client engagements, and marketing efforts
- utilizing your attention to details to provide quality control and proofing for all projects, executive emails, and executive writings
- administering incoming and outgoing mail, and shipments
- monitoring and updating the 360 Live Media office calendar and email account
- gathering weekly agenda items for internal and client meetings
- documenting and tracking all paid office subscriptions (magazines, online services, digital, etc.)
- Office Management:
- serving as the primary office point of contact for all facility, team, and guest needs
- presenting a professional, welcoming first contact to all clients, partners, prospective team members, etc. by phone, email, and in person
- maintaining common spaces and storage areas for cleanliness, appearance and functionality; serving as the master organizer for the office environment
- maintaining the working order and inventory for all office equipment and supplies and keeping a monthly budget equipment and supply tracker
- keeping all storage areas well stocked and in pristine organizational condition and regularly restocking all common areas (kitchen, dining, storage room, conference rooms)
- People and HR:
- ensuring the smooth operation of the office and administrative functions of the agency, including elements of human resources, accounting, billing and systems support
- assisting with candidate recruiting management, including scheduling interviews, providing resumes and cover letters for the team’s preparation and communicating directly with candidates
- coordinating onboarding administration, technology and work space setup for new team members
- Marketing and Events:
- managing and planning 360 annual events such as the holiday party, company birthday, etc.
- leading and managing the 360 Celebrations initiative, which includes team and client birthdays, in addition to big and small team and client wins
- organizing and preparing all catering orders for internal and client meetings in the office
- updating 360 Swag inventory for all branded items
- providing a high level of support for agency marketing, communications and “client love”
WHO ARE WE?
360 Live Media is an award-winning marketing and experience design agency that helps industry associations and corporations reinvent their live events to achieve strategic business objectives. From event design, marketing, branding and creative, to program development and speaker training, we help organizations build their brands, increase relevance and generate more revenue. Working at the intersection of Madison Avenue, Silicon Valley and K St, we bring fresh ideas, new thinking and real results to association executives and the organizations they lead. In 2015 and 2016, 360 Live Media was awarded one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Washington, D.C. by the Washington Business Journal.
Our philosophy. We believe live media – events, conferences, trade shows and any forum where people connect face to face – is the original social media and the most powerful media platform to influence hearts and minds. A new frontier in marketing and communications has emerged through the powerful combination of digital and live experiences. We create uniquely innovative and disruptive experiences that help our clients engage, educate and connect their audiences in fresh, cost-effective ways that deliver results.
The U.S. events, conferences and tradeshows industry directly contributes $263 billion in direct spending, with 205 million participants and a $106 billion contribution to the national GDP, annually.
Working at 360 Live Media isn’t a “sit-behind-your-desk, 9–5, do-the-same-thing-every-day” kind of experience. Based in the heart of Washington, D.C., our team of young, fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial strategists, innovators and doers are driven to achieve growth for our clients and our company.
TO BECOME OUR NEXT EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT:
If this describes YOU, please get in touch with us immediately. To be considered, please submit your application on our website and:
- Clearly communicate why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
- Provide specific examples and experiences as proof points.
- Attach your resume and relevant materials that support your application.
Interested in working here? Then follow these instructions, because everything matters.