Entry Level Data Reporting Coordinator
We are currently seeking candidates for a growing organization in Frederick, MD. This position is assisting with an overhaul of all client monthly report packages and other scheduled regular reports, along with producing these reports on a regular schedule. We WANT to speak with you! Submit your resume and then PLEASE CALL 301-663-0130 for resume receipt confirmation and immediate consideration/next steps between the hours of 8-5 Mon-Fri. Ensure you CALL as the second step in the submittal process! $16 an hour to start.
- The ability to quickly understand current reporting to develop new automated processes to pull specific data elements from various data extracts to be used for the preparation of the analytics
- Manipulate the pulled data elements in order to present the KPIs in report formats specified by each client to include charts, graphs and tables in a professional manner
- The ability to respond to client emergent ad hoc reporting requests with excellent communication skills to determine client reporting preferences
- A solid knowledge of Excel and/or Access is required including Pivot Tables
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary systems/applications that may be needed for data extraction and compilation
- Excellent time management skills to meet client deadlines
- Familiarity with the RCM process, jargon, and data elements is a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.