Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with a large government contractor who is seeking a HR Specialist to provide operational support to the HR Business Partners. This candidate must have experience in performance management, compensation, and policy interpretation.
- Utilize and build Workday technology skills in order to best support the client requests that are coming in to the team
- Work with both clients and internal teams to foster collaboration, building relationships, and develop expertise
- Assist teams in performance management activities, implement necessary changes, and report updates to management
- 1-2 years in a HR Generalist role
- Experience with Workday is required
- Experience doing compensation analysis (internal equity analysis, external market analysis)
- Hands on experience with FLSA
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.