US Customer Care Specialist
Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with an innovative medical company in Montgomery County looking for US Customer Care Specialists to support their brand-new team! Experience supporting customer calls within the medical industry, medical devices or medical procedures is preferred. Please call 301-926-7800 to learn more about this opportunity!
- Provides proficient level support for the medical device; Sensor, App, Transmitter and DMS, via phone, email, web (inbound and outbound) and other digital platforms as required.
- Ensures a very positive customer experience for users of the medical device; facilitates resolution of issues and concerns in a timely and courteous manner; interfaces with teams inside organization (including commercial, manufacturing, quality and clinical teams) and outside organization (distributors, logistical partners).
- Document all enquiries in Enterprise resource planning database and other systems.
- Oversees and ensures case data import from distributors and transfer of files from FTP (file transfer protocol) sites if needed.
- Escalates issues (e.g. adverse events) as needed and follows up.
- Supports order management queries and return product handling processes.
- Assists with implementation of specialized programs and initiatives in addition to product support.
- Other responsibilities as required
- Associates degree at minimum; BA, BS in Life Sciences preferred
- Minimum of five yearsâ€™ experience providing medical device, medical procedure, therapy or pharmaceutical support services
- Minimum of 2 years of providing contact management and complaint handling to consumers
- Experience in disease state management, co-morbidities - preferred
- Proficient with cellular technology iOS and Android
- Knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience in the diabetes device industry preferred
- Working knowledge of HIPAA regulations preferred
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening skills
- An open mind to learn, adapt and excel
- Customer-centric contact management skills
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written. Must be able to communicate effectively and in a collaborative manner with all internal and external associates on the phone and through web-based communications
- Ability to create and maintain reporting of complaint data and service metrics.
- Ability to review and discern relevant information required for accurate and compliant case documentation
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM, ERP and complaint handling systems.
- Multi-lingual desirable (English, Spanish)
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.