HR Coordinator - Inter
Sparks Group is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator who is able to support a fast-paced department at a large organization. Candidates should possess excellent organizational, communication, and customer service skills.
- Support HR and Recruiting departments with scheduling interviews and meetings.
- Serve as main point of contact for internal and external candidates and walk candidates through the interview process.
- Work in a team-oriented environment and develop strong relationships with administrative professionals.
- Prepare interview materials and handle confidential candidate information.
- Represent the company and culture in a positive light to support candidate experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as high attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities; adaptable to change and a quick learner.
- Proven capability to work independently and on a multi-functional team
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Outlook and Microsoft Office Skills (Word and Excel)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to support the team.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.