Are you seeking an organization that makes a HUGE difference in the world community? Does the term "mission driven" describe you? If that is your ideal of a perfect opening... and you have experience in Accounting; this large Non-Profit may be the answer to your job search. Based in Bethesda, the company offers excellent benefits, a focus of commitment to their mission and an unparalleled work environment. This position supports the Finance Department with
- A/P systems; including bank drafts; credit card payments, COI's and W-9 vendor authorizations
- A/R systems; including invoices; payments; statements ; bank deposits
- Journal Entries - including posting all donations; monthly closings and Bank recs
- Preparation of annual IRS and SAM forms
- Bachelors degree required - Accounting or Business preferred
- 2 years experience in Accounting, including A/P and A/R
- Database management - Financial Edge and/or Concur a plus
Candidates must pass an A/P and A/R assessment; MS Word and Excel skills assessment.
A background check will be required.
Please submit resumes to Catherine Mitchell, email@example.com or call 301-998-4688.Additional Information
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Catherine Mitchell
Senior Account Manager