Job Summary/Company:Sparks Group has partnered with a local media organization seeking an experienced Travel Administrator. The ideal candidate should possess strong organizational skills, be very detail orientated and be able to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment. If you are interested, please apply or call 301-926-7800!
- Coordinate all employee business travel, domestic and international travel, candidate travel to include relocation and housing.
- Arrange for hotel accommodations and transportation; car rentals/services.
- Maintain electronic and hardcopy files in accordance with organizational records policies
- Plan and manage logistics for executive-level and organizational-wide meetings and events. Record meeting minutes as needed.
- Answer and screen telephone calls and respond to routine inquiries
- Extensive scheduling of meetings and handling meeting logistics, reservations, setting up conference calls, preparing meeting materials and other logistics
- Reconcile travel expenses and prepare reimbursement requests.
- Prepare presentations, documents and reports for management
- Performs overall calendar management to include: scheduling appointments, meetings, and outside professional obligations; and keeping the executive on-track daily.
- Adept at prioritizing, multi-tasking, and problem-solving in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to handle high-stress situations and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and articulation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- A well-organized and self-directed individual, with exceptional time management skills, including the ability to work under tight deadlines, prioritize and efficiently manage multiple, complex projects.
- Positive attitude with the ability to handle a variety of issues and individuals on staff and outside the office with tact and courtesy.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.