Administrative Assistant to Security Investigation Department
An industry leader in government consulting has partnered with Sparks Group to identify an Administrative Assistant to support their Investigations/Backgrounding department. Apply now or call 703-620-6444!
- Provide administrative support to a large background investigation team managing non-employee threat assessments
- Launch background checks for non-employees
- Track process for various background checks
- Escort non-employees (i.e. background investigators, vendors, departmental visitors)
- Administrative support as needed
- Strong MS Office proficiency (Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Adobe proficiency is a plus
- Previous customer service experience is required but can be demonstrated through retail or office experience
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to commit to an indefinite contract position
- Position requires criminal background check
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.