Two positions available.
Maintains the purchasing process by receiving, verifying, logging, and forwarding purchase orders, maintaining files, producing information.
- Obtains purchased items by generating purchase orders, forwarding orders to suppliers, monitoring and expediting orders
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered, resolves shipments in error with shipments
- Maintains master price list by updating prices
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents
We are looking for an E-Commerce/Sales assistant for our fire equipment sales division.
• Support customers via phone, facsimile, email, and in person.
• Assist walk-in customers.
• Perform accurate and timely order entry.
• Learn and understand pricing environment to assist sales team with proposals.
• Keep an accurate and organized product catalog.
• Utilize, maintain and update all information in customer database and files
• Maintain and create content for online products.
• Search, monitor, and retrieve bid opportunities on a list of E-Commerce sites.
• Complete and submit, with the assistance of the sales staff, bid solicitations.
Successful candidate will possess excellent oral & written communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access) and a patient and courteous phone manner. Work environment is fast-paced, therefore outstanding organizational skill with the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities is an absolute must.
We offer competitive salaries and a benefits package which includes medical, dental and life insurance, paid holidays, a 401k plan and more!
Local area applicants only.
Apply for Administrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly