Program and Business Development Manager
Program and Business Development Manager
At a certain point, experience-based system design can start to look like clairvoyance. When you've developed so many systems that you can not only orchestrate the best solution for any technology-based challenge, but you can also anticipate and preempt future issues, you're a solutions architect. You've evolved your skills into strategy through a long path of software development accomplishments and the curiosity to understand how all of the pieces of an IT ecosystem fit together.
Are you ready to use your combination of knowledge, skill, and experience to tackle the toughest challenges to increase lethality and survivability for Soldiers? As a solutions architect on our team, you'll translate your customer's IT needs and future goals into a plan by crafting current and future strategic, operational, and tactical challenges facing the Soldier/Squad and related Ground Combat Systems. Through your leadership, we'll help transform the way national security and defense strategies uses technology including Cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems. And, what do you do next in a career where you've reached this level? You mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrow's solutions architects. As a technical leader, you'll shape the digital solutions business and identify opportunities for growth. Join us and build the future of technology in defense for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
- 10 years of experience as a systems engineer organizing, analyzing, conducting, and monitoring engineering activities related to design, development, fabrication, installation, modification, sustainment, and analysis of systems or system elements
- Experience in designing and implementing hardware and software solutions integrating wearable and mobile technologies, including storage, data, network, compute, and human machine architectures
- Knowledge of the systems engineering management process and implementation, as applied to the Department of Army and DoD acquisition process throughout all life cycle phases
- Knowledge of DoD policies on systems engineering, integrated product and process development (IPPD) and IPT management
- Ability to coordinate and negotiate design and engineering activities with other related programs and organizations
- Ability to lead engineering efforts on assigned programs with minimal oversight from the clients
- Secret clearance
- BS degree in Engineering
Nice If You have:
- Experience with military service as an infantry officer
- Experience with Microsoft systems engineering, computer systems engineering, CS, or EE
- Experience as a full-stack software developer, embedded software developer, mobile application developer, or Cloud developer
- Experience with augmented, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, machine learning, sensor integration, electro optics, radio frequency, or mobile communications
- Knowledge of microservices architecture and platforms
- Ability to apply Cybersecurity engineering methods across solutions development life cycle activities
- DoD-approved 8570 baseline certification for IAT/IAM/IASAE Level III
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.CJ1