Are you dedicated to education on an international scale? Do you have strong analytical skills and an interest in HR? If so, this role is for you! Sparks Group has partnered with a not-for-profit organization committed to global education. We are seeking individuals to provide compensation and compliance support for the HR department. If you have a passion for education and an analytical mindset- apply now!
· Provides operational support to various benefit and compensation programs, ensuring compliance with policies.
· Partners with leaders to solve compensation issues.
· Administers all compliance programs according to federal and state regulations.
· Oversees timekeeping, including timecard approval, processing of payroll and providing support on technical and policy-related matters.
· Manages spreadsheets by entering data, analyzes company information and makes any recommendations in support of HR functions.
· BA/BS required
· 5+ years of relevant experience
· knowledge of regulations and compliance requirements
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to maintain complete confidentiality
· Ability to work both independently and within a team
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.