Data Registry Associate
The purpose of this position is to support the day-to-day activities of the National Outcomes Measurement System (NOMS), a series of national databases on the effectiveness of services delivered by speech-language pathologists and audiologists.
- Process NOMS registrations, including information review, data entry, and correspondence with applicants.
- Generate and distribute routine preformatted compliance notices to participants.
- Respond to inquiries from and provide technical assistance to prospective and current participants.
- Assist participants with updating patient data submitted to the registries.
- Ensure that electronic data transmissions are aligned with established specifications. Assist participating organization’s staff with resolution of any discrepancies.
- Update content on the team’s web pages
Knowledge Typically Acquired Through
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred, with at least one year related work experience.
Scope and Depth of Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software applications
- Familiarity with basic HTML a plus, but not required
Scope and Depth of Non-Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Superior customer service skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and individually