Are you looking for a rewarding career helping individuals find their permanent home? Do you have excellent communication skills and and enjoy customer interaction? Sparks Group has partnered with an organization in Montgomery County that helps individuals find permanent homes! The purpose of this position includes determining eligibility and continued participation for their voucher and public housing programs for applicants and families. If this position is something you're interested in, please call 301-926-7800 today!
- Interviewing clients, certifying, re certifying annuals and interim's.
- Processing rent increases requests and negotiating rent amounts with landlords.
- Completing data entry, advising participants and landlords of program rules and regulations
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers
- Market the Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Monitor clients for program compliance.
- Requires a Bachelorâ€™s degree in Social Work, Business Administration or Related Field
- Strong communication skills and good customer service are required
- Knowledge of, or the ability to acquire knowledge of, subsidized housing program guidelines and federal, state and local landlord-tenant laws is necessary
- Experience in the Housing Choice Voucher, Tax Credit or other subsidized program is a plus
- Must have great verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Position Requires candidates have their own transportation and a valid driver's license
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.