Investment company is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide high-level administrative and executive support for the President.
- Provide general administrative support
- Screen calls
- Arrange complex travel
- Process expense reports and departmental invoices
- Assist with presentation development
- Manage calendars
- Coordinate with other executive assistants
- Handle logistics and catering for meetings, events and property tours.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Hill experience preferred
- 5-7 years of experience working as an Executive Assistant to executive management in a corporate environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter with superb attention to detail
- Exemplary communication and customer service skills.
- Must have strong project, organizational and time management skills, including the ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
- Proactive and solution-oriented while adapting to a variety of situations and frequent changes.
- Must be able to work over-time as necessary.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Julie Segor