Technical Writer - Information Security
Sparks Group is actively searching for a Technical Writer who has experience writing Information Security policies and procedures. You will prepare and maintain documents related to technical and engineering support services. The range of documents to be written is broad, including progress reports, white papers, and proposal development & submissions. If you have hands on experience assisting in collecting and organizing information required for the preparation and development of technical services, then we want you! Reach out to one of our recruiters today and apply!
- Create, modify, and manage original IT system technical documents based on system information
- Assist in collecting and organizing information required for preparation of Information Assurance based manuals, training materials, standard operating guidelines, and reports
- Generate technical content for compliance with POA&Ms, Continuity of Operation, Disaster Recovery Plans, System Operations, and Maintenance Manuals
- Edit proposal documentation, progress reports,
and white papers
- Position requires high proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Position requires ability to research and analyze data with strong organizational skills
- Position requires experience writing and generating original technical materials and documents to DoD guidelines
- Position requires ability to edit and revise documentation with attention to detail and quality work product
- Position prefers knowledge of NIST Risk Management Framework processes and procedure
- Position prefers understanding of test plans, data collection methods, validation, structure, and analysis
- Position prefers familiarity with graphics generation tools
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.