Are you a tenured administrative professional who is currently looking for their next career move? Are you someone with a solid foundation of job knowledge who is easily adaptable and able to work in varying environments? Does the idea of new opportunities create excitement and motivation for you? Sparks Group is currently searching for tenured, dynamic, administrative professionals for short term, long term, and permanent possibilities. If you are looking for the next growth step in the career path that you are on then this could be the answer you have been seeking! 301-326-2525
- Mailing, scanning, filing and faxing
- Schedule appointments and travel arrangements
- Manage CEO and President's calendar
- Enter data in Microsoft Excel
- Edit PowerPoint presentations for marketing and meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one year of administrative/clerical experience – 3-5 years preferred
- Experience managing calendars, schedules, and travel arrangements
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook) required. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel is preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask in fast-paced environments
- Organized and detail oriented
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.