Customer Service Manager
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
If you’re an innovative self-starter with a penchant for increasing customer satisfaction and operational efficiency, Government Scientific Source Inc., (GSS) is the place for you. GSS, a Veteran-Owned Small Business distributor of scientific instruments and supplies to the Federal Government, seeks an experienced, resourceful, innovative, energetic individual to build, supervise, and maintain a customer support department based on industry leading best practices.
- Lead a team of customer service/account management representatives who are the first point of contact for our customers.
- Oversee day-to-day activities and provide continuous training, coaching, and feedback.
- Assign duties and review work.
- Manage cross training within the department.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency and expedite workflow.
- Build and implement processes that measure customer satisfaction.
- Identify and correct gaps in the customer experience based on client feedback.
- Ensure programs and projects meet organizational goals and requirements.
- Develop, track, and report key performance metrics to senior leadership.
- Introduce customer experience best practices in all stages of the customer experience lifecycle. This includes the identification of new tools and technologies that serve to enhance and automate business processes as well as deliver better service to customers.
- Partner and collaborate with senior leadership to promote growth strategies and manage costs, especially as they relate to building an exceptional customer experience.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, project management experience, and/or automated workflow experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of leadership experience.
- Strong working knowledge of customer service regulations, practices, and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate business processes, lead change, inspire teams, and manage projects.
Hiring Location: Reston, VA
GSS offers excellent benefits including health insurance, FSA/DCA, 100% company paid life and disability insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible schedule, casual atmosphere, onsite fitness room and more!
It is the policy of GSS to maintain a drug-free workplace, and to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Email resume and salary requirements to HR@govsci.com.