Program Coordinator, Membership
Job Summary/Company: A national nonprofit organization focused on advancing healthcare is seeking a Program Coordinator to support their Member Relations team. This role is highly visible internally and externally and ensures operational, logistical and programmatic matters are handled with efficiency. With an inclusive, fun and fast paced work environment this is an excellent opportunity for a customer focused individual!
- Provides and coordinates support services for the Office of Member Relations.
- Monitors deadlines and budgets.
- Coordinates logistics for routine and special projects.
- Provides administrative support to committees, advisory groups, monitors and manages program financial activities, updates to membership database, website and other records .
- Schedules appointments and engagements on behalf of the administrator/official or department.
- Makes arrangements and coordinates all details for meetings, conferences, and special events.
- Reviews and determines necessary actions for all incoming correspondence (internal/external). Research and draft responses.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred
- Two to four years of relevant and related work experience in an administrative capacity
- Project management/coordinator experience, especially with the use of a spreadsheet and/or database software
- MS Office and word processing proficiency
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- High level of interpersonal, coordinating, organizing, and communication skills
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.