Outreach/Meeting Communication Specialist
Outreach/Meeting Communication Manager
- Strategic communications planning and collaborate with staff to coordinate planning, design and implementation of communication and meetings.
- Manage organization for and participation in events both large and small promoting valuable health related information.
- Event planning and execution, contract negotiation, and exhibit and tradeshow logistics and management with some technical knowledge or ability to learn about health related organizations and large trade shows.
- Update internal and external website content, including: developing content, reviewing and editing content across multiple sites for consistency, and ensuring information is up-to-date with changing policies.
- Provide writing and editorial support for various communications products including: talking points for leadership, blogs, newsletters, websites, PowerPoint presentations, …
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong organizational skills, analytical abilities and initiative to oversee events and meetings both large and small.
- Experience with health care and/or health research issues preferred.
- BA/BS degree in public health, health communication, public relations, social sciences, or equivalent required.
Apply for Outreach/Meeting Communication Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly