28402 - Director of Strategic Planning and Oversight Coordination - GS-15
- Full Time
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
N/AMandatory and Educational Requirements
- Superior strategic and tactical planning, critical thinking, and analytical skills in order to propose innovative solutions and implement change with resourcefulness and creativity.
- Superior ability to coordinate, network, and communicate across the ODNI, IC and U.S. Government agencies.
- Superior ability to identify emerging trends and strategic issues and incorporate these into the organization's strategic planning documents.
- Superior communication (written and oral) skills.
- Expert organizational and interpersonal skills to facilitate diverse forums, manage competing priorities, and advocate new ideas/concepts/processes.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment on time-sensitive issues and work collaboratively across the IC and the US Government.
This is an opportunity for:
- An internal or external candidate to fill a GS-15 cadre position.
- A Federal Government employee to serve on a two-year reimbursable detail assignment in the ODNI. The detail assignment may be extended an additional year if all parties agree.
Current GS employees at the same grade or up to two grades lower than the advertised position grade may apply.
Former members of the Peace Corps may be considered for ODNI employment only if five full years have elapsed since separation from the Peace Corps.
- For a cadre assignment:
- Current ODNI permanent cadre.
- Current ODNI Staff Reserve Employees. (A staff reserve employee who currently occupies this position may not apply.)
- Current Federal Government employees. (Current GS employees at the same grade or one grade lower than the advertised position grade may apply.)
- Candidates outside the Federal Government.
- For a detailee assignment:
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the vacancy announcement, particularly the MDRs, and construct their resume to highlight their most significant experience and qualifications relevant to this job opportunity.Read more Security clearance Sensitive Compartmented Information Drug test required Yes