Well-being Strategist, FT - LifeWork Strategies
If you are a current Adventist HealthCare employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account. As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Well-being Strategist who will embrace our mission to extend God's care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. The Well-being Strategist maintains extraordinary relationships with company clients for Adventist HealthCare LifeWork Strategies. The Well-being Strategist will do outreach, plan, strategist, motivate and engage clients in annual well-being and EAP programs as well as additional programs and services for the company throughout the year. They will manage and evaluate the engagement and technical performance of company programs. The Strategist will be innovative, organized, nimble and enjoy being challenged in an ever-changing well-being environment. They will assist in developing new business and expanding our product & service lines. The Well-being Strategist designs and ensures adherence to client master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of others assigned to program from various departments. Ensures projects are completed on time and within budget.
Experience and characteristics may include:
• 3-5 years program management experience
• Healthcare experience a plus.
• Demonstrated understanding of employer well-being programs, specifically the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and applicable employer wellness programs.
• Outstanding verbal, phone and in person, and written communication skills (email, client presentations and internal documentation/reporting).
• Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in wellness trends.
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and contribute to new ideas.
• Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
If you want to make a difference in someone's life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Work life balance through non rotating shifts
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care - at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide - after copay
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.