Sparks Group has partnered with a giant in the Intelligence Community and is looking for contract Technical Recruiters. This is client facing recruiting opportunity that will give you the chance to expand your connections and experience with prominent leaders. If you are a driven, goal-oriented recruiter, apply now!
- Develop and implement successful sourcing plans and strategies with Recruiting manager and team members.
- Track full lifecycle recruiting through the applicant tracking system
- Manage multiple position requisitions while properly prioritizing.
- Build a pipeline of candidates that meet/exceed qualifications necessary by the contract(s).
- Recent connections in the cleared community as well as in depth understanding of cyber terminology
- Experience recruiting cleared candidates with a FS Polygraph.
- Ability to network and go beyond standard job boards.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- An ideal candidate would thrive in a deadline oriented, fast paced environment.
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.