Chief Digital Information Officer NF-05
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position, about 5%
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
OR, equivalent job experience (in government or commercial enterprise) of at least 10 years in the field of information technology and/or digital content delivery.
2. One year of specialized experience at the next lower grade or pay equal to NF-04 or equivalent (in other government position or commercial industry) is required.
3. Experience with project development and management skills, including time management and the ability to work with external resources.
4. Experience using Adobe and Microsoft Office products for report creation, data analysis, charting and presentations.
5. Experience supervising staff and/or contractors.
6. Skill in written and verbal communications to explain/defend status of project, make presentations in public forums.
* The best candidates will have superior communications and cross-functional leadership skills, with a demonstrated ability to analyze medium to large data sets and present this data as cogent reports at varying levels of the organization.
* Advanced degree in business management or five or more years of specialized experience in managing information technology or user content or branding/advertising design as described above.
* Experience with U.S. government procurement and contracting.
* Familiarity with print and digital media content development, production and delivery.
- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3pm, Eastern Time, on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is NOT authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is NOT in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (Click here to view kit or copy this URL: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/index.php/s/uIDfgOMr6PWHHGS/download?path=/&files=NAF%20Applicant%20Information%20Kit.pdf
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)