Sr. Project Manager, Customer Service Delivery
Join an innovative team that is responsible for transforming the customer experience by creating and bringing to market new products and services based upon globalized connectivity without boundaries. We reach beyond the traditional satellite industry and the broader communications landscape. As part of the Intelsat vision, we will define new products with the performance, features, and flexibility required to open new profitable markets, drive new revenue streams and ensure the most reliable and secure communications globally. To accomplish our goal, we are looking for bold thinkers who will continue our legacy of innovation for decades to come.
The Program Manager, Customer Service Delivery works as a liaison with Sales, CSE, Network Engineering, and Network Operations teams to support customer on-boarding of new customers and manages change of identified customers.
The Senior Project Manager Customer Service Delivery:
- Ensures Intelsat implements services based on customer service level agreement/contract and our standard concept of operations.
- Acts as an escalation point for issues with existing processes that live in other departments Finance, Sales, Network Operations, Legal, Network Engineering during implementation of a service or changes to existing service.
- Provides customer communications and support for both internal customers and external customers.
- Utilizes customer information to identify trends in order to develop recommendations for actionable business strategies to drive customer retention.
- Adapts to and helps determine changes in process and function as new products are implemented and require service delivery
- Supports related activities such as new services terminal qualification/certification and customer testing, trials and demos
- Supports Sales, Customer Solutions Engineer (CSE), Engineering, and Operations teams to enhance internal business policies and procedures to deliver new Intelsat managed services per agreed to SLAs and with a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Improves business processes to support Sales & CSE, Engineering, and Operations teams and our customers, directly or indirectly, through owning the new customer services delivery function
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of global customer experience by ensuring that all customer services are delivered on time, per specification and customer communication are managed in a professional manner, with expectations set and met.
- Supports customer documentation generation and adherence, to ensure Intelsat maintains customer service level: Escalation procedures, Concept of Operations (ConOPS), Customer Handbooks, handover documentation, Customer Service Delivery Guidebooks, etc.
Can you drive these processes?
- Lead cross function teams to deliver service on time employing standard project management methodologies.
- Own the customer relationship and all related activities from order to completion.
- Ensure process governance is followed and report variations.
You should definitely have:
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of five (5) years work experience (or an equivalent combination of education and work experience)
- A command of soft skills (communication, interpersonal) to support interfacing with customers
- Strong business decision-making, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience in the management of the delivery of technology services
- Extensive experience of managing projects to service level and performance agreements
- Experience in effective executing on deliverables per terms of agreed contracts
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and demanding environment, while adapting and adjusting to effectively handle changes in priorities and assignments
- Technical proficiency in one or more product types, eg: Managed Services, Media, Broadband, Mobility, or telecommunications with a satellite or communication service provider background
It would be nice if you had:
- Project Management foundational skills - PMP, or equivalent experience desired
What it's like to work with us:
Intelsat is connecting the world and transforming the satellite landscape by reaching beyond the traditional satellite industry. We are defining new products that will open new, profitable markets. To help us reach this goal, you should be a bold thinker who will perform a key role in shaping Intelsat innovation for years to come.
- We emphasize personal and professional growth
- Awesome benefits including PTO, medical, tuition reimbursement, and training
- Fun, diverse, and inclusive culture
- Please review the job bidding by current employees section in the employee handbook prior to applying for this position, thank you.
- These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job.