Hotline Program Analyst
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
N/AMandatory and Educational Requirements
- Knowledge of telephone consoles and related equipment.
- Demonstrated customer service experience and knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
- Ability to interact and communicate with people over the telephone, often in stressful situations.
- Basic knowledge of the ODNI, IC agencies' mission, organization, collection and production responsibilities, as well as ODNI and IC administrative policies, procedures, and authorities.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and form objective conclusions/recommendations based on empirical facts, evidence, and other pertinent information.
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills, including the ability to interpret basic information from multiple sources.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and handling multiple requirements at the same time.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- The ODNI uses a rank-in-person system in which rank is attached to the individual. A selected ODNI candidate or other Federal Government candidate will be assigned to the position at the employee's current GS grade and salary.
- For a selected non-Federal Government candidate, salary will be established within the salary range listed above, based on education and experience.
- A current Federal Government employee, selected for a detail, will be assigned to the position at his or her current grade and salary.
The ODNI offers a broad array of benefits programs and family friendly flexibilities for ODNI cadre.
- Federal Employees Health Benefits Program: http://www.opm.gov/insure/health/index.asp
- Life Insurance: http://www.opm.gov/insure/life/index.asp
- Long-Term Care Insurance: http://www.ltcfeds.com
- Federal Employees Retirement SYSTEM (FERS) (new employees automatically covered): http://www.opm.gov/retire/index.asp If you are transferring from another agency and covered by the Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS), you may continue in that system.
- Annual and Sick Leave: http://www.opm.gov/oca/leave/index.asp
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care: http://www.fsafeds.com/fsafeds/index.asp
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Alternative Work Schedules
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES: The ODNI provides reasonable accommodations to otherwise qualified applicants with disabilities. IF YOU NEED A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Office Representative by classified email at DNI_COO_TM_EEOD_RA_WMA@cia.ic.gov, by unclassified email at DNI-EEOD_WMA@cia.ic.gov, by telephone at 301-243-0704 or by FAX at 301-243-1200. Your request for reasonable accommodation will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO THE EEOD EMAIL ADDRESS. THIS EMAIL IS FOR REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION REQUESTS ONLY. PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION VIA THE EMAIL ADDRESS PROVIDED IN THE 'HOW TO APPLY' SECTION ABOVE. Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
Applicants are encouraged to carefully review the vacancy announcement, particularly the MDRs, and construct their resume to highlight their most significant experience and qualifications relevant to this job opportunity.Read more Security clearance Sensitive Compartmented Information Drug test required Yes