Financial Management Analyst
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed No
- Associate degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration (or equivalent).
- Five years of experience as a financial management analyst.
- Experience with budgetary operations: planning, programming, budgeting, and execution. Demonstrated ability in identifying and analyzing trends in the use of funds and recommending adjustments in program spending to program managers and staff officials in interpreting the impact of and planning for multi-year financial/budgetary and program changes.
- Experience with monitoring the execution of short- and long-range detailed budget forecasts and plans to fund organizational programs and support activities; establishing financial and budgetary goals, timetables, milestones, and other criteria for measuring program achievements; planning the timely acquisition and use of funds through time-phased allotments and transfers of fund; adjusting long-range budget forecasts and monitoring their execution for organizational programs; analyzing costs, benefits, and trends in rates of obligation and expenditure of funds; and recommending ways to improve the utilization of funds.
- Experience implementing guidelines which include policy directives and procedures; OMB circulars, regulations, and guidelines; basic legislation; federal appropriations laws; Federal Travel Regulation (FTR).
- Proficiency with Oracle or similar financial system; Advanced Excel; Word; PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of accounts payable operations and processes from requisition to payment.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration (or equivalent).
Please read the "Qualifications" section.
The earliest possible start date for this position is May 13, 2019.Read more
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
How you will be evaluated: Your application package includes your letter of interest, résumé and requested supporting documents. Please ensure your application package includes detailed information to support your qualifications for this position. Failure to provide sufficient evidence in your application package and requested supporting documents can result in a rejection of your application package.
If selected for an interview, you will be required to complete an in-person assessment that will assess your knowledge and skills as they relate to this position.
Rating: Your application package will be rated and ranked among other applicants, based on your experience, education, training, performance appraisals, and awards relevant to the duties of this position. Your rating can be lowered if your application package is not supported by the requested documents.