Senior Advisor for TRADOC Engagement
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Relocation expenses reimbursed Yes You may qualify for reimbursement of relocation expenses in accordance with agency policy.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
You must be a U.S. citizen to be eligible for this position.
You must be able to submit and pass designated and/or Random Drug Testing as required.
You must be able to obtain/maintain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Male applicants born after December 31, 1959, must complete a Pre-Employment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration.
- You will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship.
- Appointment is subject to the completion of a favorable suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a background investigation.
- Direct deposit of pay is required.
- This position requires you to submit a Public Financial Disclosure Report (OGE 278) upon entry, and annually thereafter.
- The incumbent is required to travel on both scheduled and unscheduled aircraft, and other modes as required, under conditions specified under the DoD Joint Travel Regulations.
- The incumbent is expected to travel on short notice to attend high level meetings to obtain resolution of problems and gather information to assist in the decision making process.
**To meet the minimum qualification requirements for this position, you must show that you possess the Technical Qualification(s), and other qualifications, if applicable (such as Education - see below).
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION(S) (TQ): (MANDATORY SUBMISSION) A narrative statement specifically addressing each mandatory technical qualification. TQs must provide specific examples that address relevant experience and accomplishments. Total TQ write-up should not exceed two pages total. TQ using 12 pt, Arial or Times New Roman with 1 inch margins. Applicants must reflect superior technical qualifications demonstrated through leadership and management in the following:
TQ: Demonstrated senior-level leadership experience relevant to national and world-wide social, political, and technical developments and how they interrelated with Army issues to assist senior leaders in making program decisions; and the ability to lead studies and determine appropriate analysis techniques and processes, and communicate results and recommendations to senior leaders.
FOREIGN EDUCATION: If you are using education completed in foreign colleges or universities to meet the qualification requirements, you must show the education credentials have been evaluated by a private organization that specializes in interpretation of foreign education programs and such education has been deemed equivalent to that gained in an accredited U.S. education program; or full credit has been given for the courses at a U.S. accredited college or university. For further information, visit: http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ous/international/usnei/us/edlite-visitus-forrecog.html.
- If you have retired from federal service and you are interested in employment as a reemployed annuitant, see the information in the Reemployed Annuitant information sheet.
- Veteran's Preference: If claiming veteran's preference, you should indicate the type of veteran's preference you are claiming on your resume. For 5-point veteran's preference, you must provide a copy of your DD-214 Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (Member 4 copy or Member 7 copy), official statement of service from your command if you are currently on active duty, or other official documentation (e.g. documentation of receipt of a campaign badge or expeditionary medal) that proves your military service was performed under honorable conditions. Your DD-214 must show the type of discharge and dates of active duty. If the appropriate copy of the DD-214 is not submitted and the discharge status is not confirmed, you will not receive credit for the claimed active duty military service. Veterans Opportunity to Work Act (VOW) : If you are currently serving on active duty you MUST submit a statement of service from your unit (on unit letterhead) identifying the branch of service, period(s) of service, campaign badges or expeditionary medals earned, type of discharge, character of service, and the date you will be separated or be on approved terminal leave. If you provide a statement of service at this stage, your preference/eligibility will be verified by a DD214 (Member 4 Copy) upon separation from the military.
- False Statements: If you make a false statement in any part of your application, you may not be hired; you may be fired after you begin work; or you may be subject to fine, imprisonment, or other disciplinary action.
- Non Discrimination: All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, disabling condition, membership in an employee organization, or any other non-merit factors.
- Adverse Information Screening: Applicants proposed for selection are subject to inquiries as to any incidences of misconduct, malfeasance, neglect of duty, or the appearance thereof. Information gained in this check will be considered in the approval decision.
- E-verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above.
You will be evaluated on the quality and extent of your total accomplishments, experience, and education. Your application will be evaluated by a rating and ranking panel. Highly qualified candidates may undergo an interview and a reference check. The Office of the Secretary of Army Executive Resources Board will review results and make recommendations on final selections to the appointing authority.Read more Security clearance Top Secret Drug test required Yes