Seeking an assistant paralegal (temp to perm) to join an established DC law firm. Recent college grads with a good research or legal internships are highly encouraged to apply.
Duties include:Perform intake of cases once assigned; draft petitions & applications; maintain client contact information; Extract data in accurate manner, and update case management system.
- Salary: 16.50/hr. on temporary-low 40s when it goes permanent
- A Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 3.4 or higher
- Unofficial transcript and a writing sample with all presentations
- Previous writing or editing experience
- Internships or work experience while in school
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Other duties as assigned
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.Meet Your Recruiter Meryem Molleur